Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My blog is still ALIVE..Yay !!!!

Hmmm.. Google has not deactivated my blogger account yet.. let me stay active by posting quite frequently from now onwards.. The reason for not publishing may be due to the existence of social networking sites.. where interactions are more..and you are sure that someone has read your post. It is not that i ran out of thoughts, it is just that it got posted somewhere else. I used to read many bloggers' posts, and found that it does give the writer an identity based on the topics or the presentation he chooses.. even the analytical skills and the choice of words to describe their thoughts provide greater help in improvising themselves. And hence the act of blogging could immensely help me out in almost all the areas.

Fine, here i start with and push myself to include good and interesting posts.

No comments: